Skip to main content

A little bit of country feeling

3 days ago, my friend invited me to her sweet 17th birthday party. Yea, another birthday party again. But this time, it's different. She just invited her closest friends and treated us at Hanamasa. It's a barbecue restaurant. I wanted to wear something that have a bit of country feeling. I managed to took some pictures before leaving. So here is what I wear :





sorry a bit blurry 

Blouse : from mom's closet
Tanktop : Guess?
Red Pants : Zara Basic
Hat : Dad's bought from Thailand

I'm new either in blogging world or lookbook, please t support me and I will improve better in future. 

Thank you
&
Have a nice day

Hype here

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

IFW Day 3 : Dwi Adi Kusuma - Ivan Gunawan - Lenny Agustine

DWI ADI KUSUSMA The Story of Princess Mandalika
IVAN GUNAWAN Manjula
LENNY AGUSTINE

Fashion Story

Every people has their own story, so does the design. Each of designer's collection has their own story to be told through their designs. It makes them unique and different. One thing that I believed, all of the story behind those designs are good stories. After all, all the designers want the best for the person who wear their designs, right?

TRIMISSI (sorry if I misspell it)
Trimissi was inspired from one of the Tarot characters which represents 2 things that completely different something like sun and deep ocean, black and white, as one. This collection wants to tell us even though they are different in colors but they are still one.

The designer behind those beautiful designs is Sisca Phang. I bet some of you have known her. She is Indonesian young fashion designer who have shown her design in Hongkong Fashion Week. She is humble and kind. She did remember me when I visited her booth, even though it's been a year since the last time we met each other.

MY TRIP
Savira Lavinia, t…

IFW Day 3 - INEZ KANTAHURI & AAM LAURISHA

Hi guys! How are you?? It's been a long time since I access my blog. I miss my blog so much. I wasn't able to access my blog. I will explain it later in my next ootd post. Now, I am soooo happy :D
So since IFW 2015 will come in just 2 months again, I want to spoil you guys lot of pictures of  IFW 2014. Well just want to recall the atmosphere in IFW that day. Hahh I miss it, I wish I could come to IFW next year...
INEZ KANTAHURI When Love Meets Art

AAM LAURISHA Le Reste De La Culture