Friday, February 1, 2013

I still have a long way to walk

All : Unbranded

Since I started to take a look at blogging things about a years ago, I think my way of matching clothes started to change. I don't mean that I copy other people's style but I think I started to show myself more. Before this, I always followed what my sister wear. She often wear tee and shorts, simple right? 
Right now, I didn't do it again. At least , there's a little change. I mean like wearing shoes for going out and wear not just t-shirt. I want to improve without anyone told me what to do. 

Last Sunday, I went to Bogor but not long after that we went to Sentul. At Sentul, we only visited Ah Poong, it's behind the Bellanova Mall. It's a beautiful place, educational also and there's a food court. It's a good place to spend your weekend in there but there's a lot of people during weekend. If you're lucky, you can meet Bondan 'Mak Nyus'. People who work there said that he usually go there on Thursday and during weekend. And... yes! I met him that day. In there, there's also a river and they offer a boat to ride. Moreover, it's FREE.





There's a lot of interesting place to take a picture. The green landscape make the pictures beautiful 
Make sure to come here someday when you visit Sentul :D




7 comments:

  1. Great blog and post! I will be here more often, I'm ur new follower!
    Don't forget to visit my blog too and like my facebook page if u like giveaways!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your outfit dear!
    i haven't been to bogor for a very long time haha

    happy weekend
    xoxo
    style frontier

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello pretty, thank you for visit our blog. Amazing pics and blog.
    http://fashionbohem.blogspot.com.es/2013/02/bilbao.html
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. cool place to go
    thanks for sharing dear :D




    Cheers,

    Yulia Rahmawati

    ReplyDelete
  5. that's so awesome that your style is evolving! that's something I hope to gain from blogging :) those transformer like statues are too cool

    Mili from call me, Maeby

    ReplyDelete
  6. yeah, I feel you. I've learn many things since I'm being an active blogger. The place looks so nice btw (:

    xoxo
    Kelimutu

    ReplyDelete