Skip to main content

IFW 2013 Day 1.2 - Stylopedia

Djoko Sasongko
"Black Orchid"

I really love his 'Black Orchid'. I mean they're all pretty. Don't you think so? Too bad they're all blur -.-

Malik Moestaram
"La Donna Impero"

Favourite
Doesn't it look so...imperial?

Ayok Dwi Pancara
"Indonesian Culture Mix"

 this peacock dress is surely one of my favourites from his design. Look at the pattern on the back side, stunning right??

Fonny Tunggal
"Opulent Orient"


Harry Lam
"Sepia"

I'm so lucky to get this shot. It's more beautiful this way :)

Drs. Zainal Arifin
"Sriwijaya Nan Elok" 

Traditional look in modern way
I think that's the way to describe his designs

Defrico Audy
"The Blossom"


Selvy Design
"Fairy Tale"


Marga Alam
"Classic Romantic"


Harry Ibrahim
"Aurora"

I love this one 

Gregorius Vici
"Funny Artificial"


Nevi Kusuma
"Spring Blossom Fairytale"

This two gown catched my eyes from the first place. They remind me of those Disney princess that usually wear these type of gown at the ball 

Susan Zhuang
"Blooming Illusion"


Stephanus Hamy
"Bima"


Bintang Mira
"Bloom"


 Hi guys! thanks for take a look at this post. I'm sure some of you might be disappointed because many of the pictures are blur or not in the right angle and also awkward model pose. But I did try my best at that time. I will surely working on my photography from now on.
Please wait for my next post about IFW 2013 too, day 3. Too bad I couldn't come at day 2 because I just recovered from my sick and my mom was also sick at that day, maybe she got it from me. But don't worry, this time I got the best place to capture those collections and the results are much better than this. 




Comments

  1. amazing collections :) i wish i could watch the runways too :(

    xx,
    www.mai-vhee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky you :)

    Http://Fashioneiric.blogspot.com

    Coline !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool <3

    http://paulynexoxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great show, that constructed dresses are amazing !!! Great collection :)

    I invite you to join my WORLDWIDE GIVEAWAY !!

    www.coffeecreamandthecaffeine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. so many amazing pieces!
    love to see rising indonesian talents!

    xoxo
    style frontier

    ReplyDelete
  6. those are awesome :D
    waitt, how come we don't meet each other there :(
    hahaha too bad

    ReplyDelete
  7. i loved the marga alam collection !
    and that red favorite set of outfit you mentioned in the first couple pics too!

    GLISTERS AND BLISTERS

    ReplyDelete
  8. love this post and also your blog! It's so nice!!! I follow you!
    Pass to my blog and if it likes you follow me too, I will be so glad :D
    kisses
    http://francescagiusti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the lace details, this is such a stunning show, almost like couture! <3 So glad I clicked on your comment that led me back to your blog, your posts' contents are info and image juicy so expect to be seeing some regular comments from me. You should check my first post from Paris Fashion Week with me covering the Charlotte Olympia FAIRYTALE presentation, be prepared to be wow-ed with enchanted accessories including clock boots, grimm book clutches, and Rapunzel stilettos. Hope they fully provoke the heck out of you! <3

    xx The Provoker
    http://www.the-provoker.com/2013/03/once-upon-time.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

IFW Day 3 : Dwi Adi Kusuma - Ivan Gunawan - Lenny Agustine

DWI ADI KUSUSMA The Story of Princess Mandalika
IVAN GUNAWAN Manjula
LENNY AGUSTINE

Fashion Story

Every people has their own story, so does the design. Each of designer's collection has their own story to be told through their designs. It makes them unique and different. One thing that I believed, all of the story behind those designs are good stories. After all, all the designers want the best for the person who wear their designs, right?

TRIMISSI (sorry if I misspell it)
Trimissi was inspired from one of the Tarot characters which represents 2 things that completely different something like sun and deep ocean, black and white, as one. This collection wants to tell us even though they are different in colors but they are still one.

The designer behind those beautiful designs is Sisca Phang. I bet some of you have known her. She is Indonesian young fashion designer who have shown her design in Hongkong Fashion Week. She is humble and kind. She did remember me when I visited her booth, even though it's been a year since the last time we met each other.

MY TRIP
Savira Lavinia, t…

IFW Day 3 - INEZ KANTAHURI & AAM LAURISHA

Hi guys! How are you?? It's been a long time since I access my blog. I miss my blog so much. I wasn't able to access my blog. I will explain it later in my next ootd post. Now, I am soooo happy :D
So since IFW 2015 will come in just 2 months again, I want to spoil you guys lot of pictures of  IFW 2014. Well just want to recall the atmosphere in IFW that day. Hahh I miss it, I wish I could come to IFW next year...
INEZ KANTAHURI When Love Meets Art

AAM LAURISHA Le Reste De La Culture