Thursday, February 7, 2013

NY Fashion Week Spring 2013

Calvin Klein

Marchesa

Reed Krakoff

Narciso Rodriguez

Marc by Marc Jacobs

Vera Wang
3.1 Phillip Lim

Donna Karan

Diane von Furstenberg

Altuzarra

Jason Wu

Prabal Gurung

Alexander Wang

Spring alsmost come! or it's spring already? 
Those are the best looks and my favourites from New York Fashion Week Spring 2013
I wish I could have all of them or at least one of them
There's still a lot of collections that I adore


Images source : Harper's Bazaar

2 comments:

  1. great inspirations
    can we follow each other?
    i promise i'll follow back ^^

    www.miharujulie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loveee these spring looks!! I'm very excited about this year's spring fashion!!! I especially love the monochromatic looks!

    -theresa
    collaredblouse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete