Friday, February 8, 2013

Stripes Madness


Stripes...stripes...stripes 
Well...I'm sure you see a lot of stripes clothes lately. Yea, it's the latest trend. GD from Big Bang wore it in "Fantastic Baby" MV. Yoseob from BEAST wore it in "Caffeine" MV and Seohyun wore it too in "I got a boy" MV. She wore stripes pants which I really love. I want it sooo bad!! Actually this trend already happened about 1 or 2 months ago.

Last week, I went to Central Park with my sister. We came to Zara store and guess what..? They also have stripes collection from top to bottom. Damn! It makes me want to have one of them. They're all gorgeous. They also have stripes pants that I adore from the beggining ❤ I went to another store and there's stripes pants again but it's white and blue-like color this time.


Stripes at the Fashion Week :


Celebrities in Stripes :

So..stripes anyone?


8 comments:

  1. yaaa i can see this trend in so many stores now .
    but it so classy and elegant ❤
    i just want to grab one too for me :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's something so minimal and provoking at the same time there is about stripes, especially if you play with the scale of them and on one person. So glad I clicked on your comment that led me back to your blog, your posts' contents are info and image juicy so expect to be seeing some regular comments from me. I've just posted up one my most PROVOKING outfits featuring Erdem's runway printed neoprene coat and matching heels, do tell what you think on the craziness and l hope it entertains ;)

    xx The Provoker
    http://www.the-provoker.com/2013/02/erdem-ocratic.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of these stripes! The looks are so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. waaa stripes !! i always love stripes !!
    mind to visit me back?

    a thousand word (blog) | twitter | instagram

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it <3 would you like to follow each ohter? ;)

    www.charmeusee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete