Monday, March 18, 2013

IFW 2013 Day 4

Hi guys! First day of the week! Finally after 1 week holiday, my school started again. And I only learned maths today, the rest.. free time..
Today I'm gonna post the last chapter of Indonesia Fashion Week 2013
Enjoy

*lot of pictures alert!*


ESTOTIKA TENUN NUSA TENGGARA BARAT

Irna Mutiara
Archipelagian Enchantments

Dwi Iskandar
New Beginning

Linda Hamidy Grander
Glamorous Tales




 Epoel Daeng Hasanung
Warisan


PT. POST PRESENT 
CONSENSUAL MODERNITY

Poppy Darsono
Indonesia Modern Classic Archipelago

Sebastian Gunawan
VOTUM - Spring Blossom








I really love their designs. As you can see, they're so pretty and sweet. 
love the spring color

Samuel Cimansck
Egypt

End of the show

All the designers, crews, staffs that help successing Indonesia Fashion Week 2013

After you saw my posts about IFW 2013 from day 1 till 4 (day 3 not include of course), what do you think of Indonesia's designers and their designs? Don't you think that their designs should be known by world? As well as Indonesia's textiles that rich of patterns and colors. I do hope that someday that Indonesia's fashion industry and their textiles can be recognise by world and international designers. Hopefully this event can keep going on and international designers would like participate in this event as well.  

This event is really help me to know more about fashion as well as the designers better. I wish I could participate in this event again, or maybe someday I could be one of the designers(?) ..haha.. 
And guys! if you want to see the show (the video) or maybe more proper pictures and the details of the show, you can visit  indonesiafashionweek.com 



Big thanks for visiting my blog!!








7 comments:

  1. its so cool <3

    www.passport-to-fashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos, I love the use of bold colors and sequins!

    Have an amazing week,
    Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH-MAR-GOT! This is amazing! I really have no words to say how much I loved Indonesian's style! My jaw dropped to the floor! hahaha. I loved it! Hats off!

    Big kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a great collection! So proud of Indonesia! xx

    http://rosalindatj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow great post, love to see this! Such an other twist of fashion :)

    www.tlnique.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Popy darsono! love the collection, love the way she mix the batik with the boots :D
    overall love all of them :D

    PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM
    http://www.putrivalentinalim.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete