Skip to main content

Oscar Red Carpet 2013

Hi guys! How's your week? Today I'm gonna post the best dressed in Oscar 2013. I know I should post about the IFW 3rd day for this post. I have a lot of exams this month especially this week. But I promise I will post it next week :)

Some of you might have seen these gorgeous dresses in many web and magazines. But please let me show them to you guys again. These are my favourites from among all the gorgeous dresses on the red carpet. Moreover they are  really the best dresses according to many or maybe all the web and magazines.

Charlize Theron wore a peplum-waisted Dior Haute Couture gown

Naomi Watts
I don't know but somehow this Armani PrivĂ© gown remind me of one of the dress in my previous post, Harry Ibrahim's designs.

Amy Adams  in Oscar de la Renta gown

What do you think of Anne Hathaway's Prada gown? Her necklace make her dress more beautiful.
I love her short hair, makes her look more fresh.

Amanda Seyfriend in her Alexander McQueen gown. This is absolutely stunning.

Jessica Chastain in her Armani PrivĂ© gown 

From among all my favourites, Jennifer Lawrence's Dior Haute Couture gown is my most fav one.
The soft color of the gown, I just love it

***

Which one catch your eyes?

Image source : Harper's Bazaar

Comments

  1. inspiring post!

    ♥,
    claireteressa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy and Jennifer's dress is sooooo stunning and gorgeous, I'm speechless on how beautiful they are, wow-zers! <3 So glad I clicked on your comment that led me back to your blog, your posts' contents are info and image juicy so expect to be seeing some regular comments from me. You should check my first post from Paris Fashion Week with me covering the Charlotte Olympia FAIRYTALE presentation, be prepared to be wow-ed with enchanted accessories including clock boots, grimm book clutches, and Rapunzel stilettos. Hope they fully provoke the heck out of you! <3

    xx The Provoker
    http://www.the-provoker.com/2013/03/once-upon-time.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. my favorite is amanda seyfried! her dress is too beautiful <3

    anyway, i'm following you, if you like my blog you can follow me back :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jennifer Lawrence is my favorite actress! She's so funny and well-dressed.
    ♥ Love love her!
    Love your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you so much guys for leaving a lovely comments!! :DDD

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Fashion Story

Every people has their own story, so does the design. Each of designer's collection has their own story to be told through their designs. It makes them unique and different. One thing that I believed, all of the story behind those designs are good stories. After all, all the designers want the best for the person who wear their designs, right?

TRIMISSI (sorry if I misspell it)
Trimissi was inspired from one of the Tarot characters which represents 2 things that completely different something like sun and deep ocean, black and white, as one. This collection wants to tell us even though they are different in colors but they are still one.

The designer behind those beautiful designs is Sisca Phang. I bet some of you have known her. She is Indonesian young fashion designer who have shown her design in Hongkong Fashion Week. She is humble and kind. She did remember me when I visited her booth, even though it's been a year since the last time we met each other.

MY TRIP
Savira Lavinia, t…

Albert Yanuar - ALGARRY

Okay so I think that I need to separate this fashion show from others. It started like other fashion show before. Pieces by pieces walked on the runway. Then suddenly the show started to wowed people with their amazing transformations. The surprise didn't end there. I don't want to spoil any further, just take a look at the photos below. Enjoy






<

IFW Day 3 : Dwi Adi Kusuma - Ivan Gunawan - Lenny Agustine

DWI ADI KUSUSMA The Story of Princess Mandalika
IVAN GUNAWAN Manjula
LENNY AGUSTINE