Skip to main content

INDONESIA FASHION WEEK 2015


6 months have passed since Indonesia Fashion Week 2015 ended. I know I have delayed this post for a long time. I can still remember how crowded the event was. Lots of amazing and creative designs were exhibit there. More varieties of what we could see there compare to the last or 2 years ago BUT I think the place was too small for so many shopping tents. I was so confused at first, "where's the fashion show hall?" "where am i?" "oh have I passed this area?".  Despite the confusing area, I finally able to remember the way. Moreover the fashion show were superb!! Many awesome and brilliant designs were shown this year. I will upload them soon! Okay without further babbling, here are some shots that I took around the exhibition area and shop area






 THANK YOU
 XOXO















Comments

  1. wow!!!! insane collection! Great photo report dear!!!
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com
    instagram.com/grace_njio

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Fashion Story

Every people has their own story, so does the design. Each of designer's collection has their own story to be told through their designs. It makes them unique and different. One thing that I believed, all of the story behind those designs are good stories. After all, all the designers want the best for the person who wear their designs, right?

TRIMISSI (sorry if I misspell it)
Trimissi was inspired from one of the Tarot characters which represents 2 things that completely different something like sun and deep ocean, black and white, as one. This collection wants to tell us even though they are different in colors but they are still one.

The designer behind those beautiful designs is Sisca Phang. I bet some of you have known her. She is Indonesian young fashion designer who have shown her design in Hongkong Fashion Week. She is humble and kind. She did remember me when I visited her booth, even though it's been a year since the last time we met each other.

MY TRIP
Savira Lavinia, t…

IFW Day 3 - INEZ KANTAHURI & AAM LAURISHA

Hi guys! How are you?? It's been a long time since I access my blog. I miss my blog so much. I wasn't able to access my blog. I will explain it later in my next ootd post. Now, I am soooo happy :D
So since IFW 2015 will come in just 2 months again, I want to spoil you guys lot of pictures of  IFW 2014. Well just want to recall the atmosphere in IFW that day. Hahh I miss it, I wish I could come to IFW next year...
INEZ KANTAHURI When Love Meets Art

AAM LAURISHA Le Reste De La Culture


Albert Yanuar - ALGARRY

Okay so I think that I need to separate this fashion show from others. It started like other fashion show before. Pieces by pieces walked on the runway. Then suddenly the show started to wowed people with their amazing transformations. The surprise didn't end there. I don't want to spoil any further, just take a look at the photos below. Enjoy