Monday, September 7, 2015

IFW 2015 Day 1

Hi guys! Right now I am waiting for my flight back to China and I have to wait 10 hours right now. I am tired from the all-day-walking, my feet hurt but today was fun and memorable. In this opportunity (while I have super fast internet with me now), I am going to post all the fashion show from Indonesia Fashion Week 2015. I will upload all my favorites and the pieces that I think I should be upload them. I have to finish IFW post before I go back because China block this site! ughh.. that is also one of the reason why I never post anything recently or finish this IFW post before.

The photos below are my favorites from day 1 fashion show. Please enjoy..

DREY

SIDDART SHASANKAN
AGGRANDIZE

STEVEN TACH
FASHIONICA

 ERNESTO ABRAM
 ALINE IN WONDERLAB
shoes by :  adeeva

 FASHION TV INDONESIA
INNOCENT GANGSTER



Gonna post my favorites from day 2 fashion show in my next post so please stay tune :)

No comments:

Post a Comment